• Provide advice and counseling to clients on a wide
array of Intellectual Property issues relating to the
protection and registration of the company’s patents,
trademarks, copyrights and trade
secrets, and help set the strategic direction of the
company’s IP portfolio.
• Develop optimal filing and prosecution strategies to
protect the company’s innovations
and prepare and prosecute patent applications and
perform freedom to operate,
• Juris Doctor and licensed to practice law in at least
one state and in good standing.
• Registration to practice before the United States
Patent and Trademark Office.
• At least two to seven years of IP experience.
We invite you to learn more about this position and